Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Money Making Momma's

Welcome to Money Making Momma consulting services, if you are like me you want to have flexability and freedom in your schedule. I have a husband and two kids who keep me hopping. I have drive, motivation and determination to be a great woman and I need to pull my weight financially. So I set out on a journey to gain some new skills by going to college. Well let me tell you this plan failed 10 to 1 because I thought " I will get a job in the medical field because their is job security there no matter what the economy does". Well ladies not only counld I not find a job after my two year struggle to make it to graduation day but my family was suffering more now than ever financially. I accumulated an additonal $20,000 of student loan debt. I could not afford athletic fees for my kids, even school lunches were unaffordable. I knew that having my own business would give me the freedom to create my own legacy, set my own schedule, work at my own pace, and I could determine how much I would be paid.

As women we get beat down, run ragged and pulled in a million directions, we have to fix everything and always wear a smile even when we're sad, we pretend everything is fine even when it's not and there are so many demands put on us as women, it's like we're playing a part in our own lives.

Athletes have a coach, CEO's use executive coaches, think about how much more successful you could be if you had your own, life coach.
I cannot guarentee you wealth and fame those are goals you must set for your self and the amount of money and freedom you can have will depend on how motivated you are.

If you too are tired of the day to day struggles then let me help you. I can assist you with any concerns you may have, but ultimately you will be the one doing the work so you need to have "Drive, Motivation, and Determination".  If you are seriouse about moving forward then purchase my plan to get ahead now and I will become your life coach. You may pay any amount that you can afford or that you feel my services are worth. I am giving you my time and my time is precious but I know we all need a little help and I paid big money for the knowledge that I have gained over the years.

My plan is a multifaceted approach and you must follow all of the steps to success in order to be successful.
Good luck and feel free to email me with any questions you may have or just post on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment